Monday, July 27, 2015

Pancake Stir Fry

Does this resonate with anyone? Anyone?  Bueller?

Okay, maybe not...

In the words of Richard Nixon, "I am not a cook."  You may be thinking, "Nixon didn't say that!" Whatever, close enough.

I'm the only person living in this house who tries to eat (wait for it) gluten free, sugar free and dairy free.  What is that called, actually?  Has it been given a name?  Please comment if it has, because otherwise I'm trademarking it.  I mean, I'm not a vegetarian, vegan or paleo (I don't think). So, here goes:  GFSFDF®  Get it?  It's good being the creative one in the family.

Anywho, tonight I made coconut flour pancakes. Do they at least taste good? (Cuz they look so bad). Nope, they don't. I think I added too much salt. Will I eat them? Oh heck yes I will!

**Hang on, something's burning**

Okay, I'm back.

What I have accomplished is the satisfaction of a sweet-ish tooth and a bread craving - all without white refined sugar or white refined flour (a.k.a. satan).  

So, after eating about 3/4 of the pancakes (yes, I'm sure it's meant to feed a family of 4...don't judge), I no longer feel like choking someone or eating an entire box of donuts.

Two birds, one stone.

Stir Fry Pancakes® What the heck, I'm trademarking that, too.

You're welcome.

Holy pancake coma...

No comments:

Post a Comment